Submit Music to Celtic Radio!
Be part of the Radio Revolution!
Welcome to our band page on Celtic Radio! This is the place to find out all of the free services we offer to musicians to help promote their music. Be sure to review the entire page as we think you will be surprised what we can do for you and your band.
Celtic Radio encompasses seven music channels that play a wide range of Celtic Music 24/7 to thousands of listeners per day. Our music channels are a great way to showcase your talent to the many different types of listeners we have. Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
We play a wide range of Celtic music that includes Bagpipes, Traditional, Gaelic, Celt-Rock, Sea Shanties, Jigs & Reels, Roots, Dance, BlueGrass, Christian Celtic, Civil War, Appalachia, Medieval, Folk, European, Norse and Celtic Children Songs and Stories (New Age is no longer accepted
). We are listed on major internet radio directories throughout the internet and can be listened either through a web browser or mobile smart phone. Through our website we promote featured artists and provide reviews of their CDs. Our website also serves as a significant music database platform that includes thousands of musicians providing increased rank in search engine listings. Our website currently has over 40,000 members and is visited thousands of times a day. We are ranked very high in all major search listings under "Celtic Radio" and "Celtic Music."
Our services to musicians are completely free. In exchange for allowing us to play your music, we will do the best we can to promote your music on our site and broadcast. To submit music to our broadcast channels, please provide us with your name, email address and name of your group. We will provide you with complete details including our mailing address at the email address provided. Yes, we would love to hear your CD and promote it on our music channels. We look forward to working with you!
Sign up for our premium advertising account and we will write a review of your CD and feature you on Celtic Radio!
Free Promotional Tools!
- Submit Your Music Electronically.
- Display a Link to Celtic Radio on your musician page.
- Submit your band page to our musician directory.
- Contact us for free audio advertising.
- Send us extra CDs to promote in our monthly CD Contests.
- Review our Broadcast Analytics.
- We can host your band's website.
Examples of what we can do for you!
- Write an awesome review about your CD.
- Feature you in our musican directory.
- Give you recognition in our yearly awards program.
- Every music submission gets a CD Page on our website.
- Feature your Music Videos on our sister website called VideoCelt.
- Promote your concert or music through our Celtic Radio News and Social Media Tweet.
Find Us on Social Media!
Our Music Channels!
"Highlander Radio is an award winning internet radio station broadcasting a wide range of Celtic Music 24 hours day! From the heart pounding Pipes & Drums of the Highlands of Scotland, to the inspirational Gaelic vocals of Ireland."
"A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland. Warning: Celt Rock Radio may result in the consuming of large quantities of Stout and other intoxicating beverages. Ok, let's party!"
"An Exquisite Mix of Soft Irish, Scottish & Celtic Music. Perfect for night time listening when you desire the softer side of Celtic Music! Dark halls of the Castle await you - illuminated by the glow of the Celtic Moon. Welcome to Serenity!"
"Come visit BlueGrass Hills - take a walk down the old plank road to hear the acoustic melodies of the fiddle, banjo and guitar. BlueGrass Hills plays American Roots music inspired by the Irish, Scottish, English and African-Americans."
"SaltyDog Radio - Playing a rich selection of Tradition & Folk music from those Ol' SaltyDogs of the Maritime - thats Sea Faring music me hearties, hoist the sails!"
"Put on your ghillies and clear the floor to listen to the best in Jigs & Reels, Celtic Fiddling Fun, Bagpipes Dancing and more! We play the best in Scottish, Irish and Celtic non-vocal Jigs & Reels. Get ready to dance now!"
"Come on in to Ye Ol'Celtic Pub where the fish and chips are hot and the tunes are from days past like the Clancy Brothers, The Irish Rovers and the Dubliners. Pull up a chair and a glass of Guinness to remember the way Celtic music was meant to be played!"
"For unto you is born today in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will towards men."
- "Thanks so much for all you do to support and promote Celtic music in all of its various forms. The Highlander interactive website is awesome and should be the model for all streaming music. Also, huge thanks for playing tracks from our (SlipJig) first CD." - SlipJig
- "Dear Celtic Radio-we would like to thank you so much for your support of our music over the last few months. We have been really moved by the response our music has received. We really appreciate very much what you, and others like you (e.g. Marc Gunn, SixtySeven Music) are doing for us and other bands in promoting Irish and Celtic music around the world. All the very best to you." - Poitín
- "We just wanted to thank you for playing our music, and I wanted to mention that your site/radio station is catching on very well everywhere! Please keep up the great work and I will continue to steer other canadian artists your way that we cross paths with. Thanks again." - Bottom's Up Band
- "Kyndryd would like to thank All at Celtic Radio for the airplay on the broadcast. Has made a BIG difference in the hit's we've received at our site. A great feeling to be heard on such a well organized broadcast and website. Thank-You Again" - KYNDRYD
- "I really appreciate your support. This album has been a work of love and I had great fun making it. It can sometimes seem very daunting to try and get it 'out there'. Thank you for your review and for featuring this on your site, this helps the whole process move along.". - Deirdre Shannon
- "Thank you again for the promo you did with our showcase gig. It was a blazing success. The iron horse would like to put us in regular rotation, which I hear is a big deal, and you would be pleased and proud to know how many people contacted us about it and said they heard it on celticradio.net.". - Barleyjuice
- "The net-play that you give us is making an impact already.". - Kennedy's Kitchen
- "Wow! Thanks for all the press and the airplay on the site. I'm really happy to hear that you like it so much. Would you mind if I posted an excerpt from your write up on our website and myspace as kind of a cross promotion? I really like what you wrote and am quite flattered.". - Greenwich Meantime
- "Thanks, folks, for helping us promote Bounding Main. We had our first CD sale on CD Baby where the buyer referenced Highlander Radio as his information source about "Lost at Sea."." - Bounding Main
- "I can't believe I just got hired for a Celtic music festival because the guy that organizes the festival
heard my music on your broadcast. Please tell me where to send you more CDs!" - Charlie Zahm
- "Wow! Thanks for everything! The band is excited to be part of your webcast. Keep in touch, and let us know
if we can help with any promotions in the future. By the way, we're beginning work on our third CD
release tonight, so I'll make sure you receive a copy when it's out." - The Hooligans
- "Hello from Weston, Missouri. A radio programmer in Nebraska (Grace McKinley) sent me a link to your
site, which looks great. I would be happy to send some CDs your way." - Connie Dover
- "I just saw that 'The Trial of Lancelot' is #1 on your requests page today! I love the new searchable
request system you've put in; it's brilliant. Very simple and effective... I've never seen anything
quite like it but it makes perfect sense. Update: I've actually met *tons* of people at my concerts
who first heard my music on Highlander Radio -- I can't thank you enough for your long-term support
of my music. Kudos!" - Heather Dale
- "I just wanted to say how absolutely great the website is looking right now! I know there is still a
lot of work to go, but it is a thing of beauty! Thanks and keep up the great work!" - Amadan
- "This is Dave in the Wolfstone Office. Neil MacRae our PR Manager has let me see your e-mails about
the Wolfstone CDs being played on your Radio Station. I visited your Website to have a look and
listen and it looks great. Well done.....we hope that all your listeners will enjoy hearing Wolfstone
being played on your Station." - Wolfstone
- "Hello Celtic Radio, I am with the Celtic Rock band Empty Flask from Ontario Canada, we would like
to send you a copy of our new CD called GOT AIR ? in hopes that you will play it on your program." - Empty Flask
- "Definitely we would be interested in having airplay on your station. It's nice to know that some of
our fans are becoming vocal and letting folks like you know about us. We currently have 2 CDs
available with a 3rd slated for a December release.
- Brothers 3
- "I enjoy your station very much, and am pleased to have the opportunity to
have a presence on your station." - Noiseful Joy
- "We are so excited that you enjoyed the CD and thank you so much for your efforts in setting it up
on your broadcast! That is really neat! You have been so encouraging and helpful, and all three
of us really appreciate your interest in the CD and willingness to put it on your broadcast."
- Three Sisters
What are you waiting for?
Submit your CD today and be part of the Radio Revolution!
Celtic Radio is a SonixFM radio station that is based in Canada. SonixFM and SonixCast provide music license coverage through SOCAN.
© Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance Tavern, Ye O' Celtic Pub, Celt-Rock-Radio.
Celtic Graphics ©, Cari Buziak
Link to CelticRadio.net